Sunday, June 24, 2012

get some headspace

 

This post looks a bit off-topic, but it's not. It is about a small but important part of my daily life.
At times that everything (including me) in my world is crowded and noisy, I visit a 'room' in my mind where it is completely silent and peaceful. I meditate every morning and it makes me happy, strong and carefree.

My friend Sandra from BijzonderMOOI* gave me this link: Get some Headspace. Former Tibettan monk and founder of Get some Headspace Andy Puddicombe states: "Headspace is a project designed to demystify meditation. Using the wonders of science and technology, we make it easy-to-learn, fun-to-do, and relevant to your everyday life." According to the New York Times Andy Puddicombe is doing for meditation what Jamie Oliver has done for food.
Interested? See the video below, sign up at the website, give it a free try and get yourself some headspace online for the coming 10 days!
Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hele mooie maar ook grappige en bruikbare site! Verlaagd de drempel naar dagelijkse meditatie...Dank je wel voor de link!

    ReplyDelete

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.