Sunday, April 14, 2013

who designed my new table lamp?

Meet my latest purchase from the online second hand market called Marktplaats. For only € 26,- it was mine! I loved the size (the shade is huge!), the shape, the perspex material and the price!
I would love to know what designer or manufacturer produced this lamp back in - what I believe - the late seventies/early eighties. I know it's not a Verner Panton, it misses a certain refined touch. But I am curious if there is anyone amongst you that might have a clue of the origine? I would be happy to hear it!

2 comments:

  1. What a great find Jurianne! Geweldig! Heelas geen idee wie de ontwerper is.
    Liefs. Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi, misschien kun je hier kijken en dit ook proberen met je lamp:
    http://ankepankedesign.blogspot.nl/2013/04/who-created-it.html
    succes ermee.

    ReplyDelete

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.