Sunday, September 22, 2013

Jurianne for VT-wonen


Tomorrow a huge pallet with thousands of specially designed black and white paper products will arrive at the VT-Wonen warehouse.
Next to being one of the best dutch interior magazines, VT-Wonen sells a wonderful collection of interior stuff like paint, kitchens, ceramics, textiles, furniture and now Jurianne for VT-Wonen paper designs too!

It is a collection of 4 different products, everything pre-cut and pop-out and with a little DIY-touch!

- a bunting of 15 leaves,
- a bunch of 19 (spirograph) flowers
- a home garland (with 3-d houses, chairs and teapots)
- a set of 3 large lanterns (A4-size)

They are now for sale at the VT-Wonen-shop

It was great working in black and white only. It took me out of my comfort zone. That's why I love working for other companies: they make me take new roads!

I have been doing another project too, I'll tell you about that soon...


4 comments:

  1. Ziet er goed uit! Benieuwd naar je andere project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat zijn de producten mooi (ook al hou ik zelf wat meer van kleur).
    Succes met al je mooie pro(ducten)jecten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat gaaf weer Juut! En prachtig in en voor de VT!
    XL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Net pas in het 'echt' gezien.
    Wat zijn ze mooi geworden!

    ReplyDelete

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.